The Dirty Dirty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Almost time

3 posters

Go down

Almost time Empty Almost time

Post  Serenel Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:12 pm

So in a little more then 24 hours, our Constitution shall be ratified, and we shall open nominations for the regions first Premier!

i think we should take this time to reflect on what an accomplishment we have acheived here.

some regions are never able to get to the point of creating a founding document, and we are on the verge of not only that, but creating a functioning government.

and we did it together, this is not a constitution of one man, a peice of paper dictated to the masses, held out on a whim. But a firm, and strong political pact that has been influenced by every Dirty Southerner (we need to think of a better name for ourselves tongue ), which means we have taken the first step, a real step to creating our very own unique culture here.

well done everyone! Exclamation

king flower geek jocolor sunny cheers cheers flower jocolor geek king rendeer sunny cheers
Serenel
Serenel

Back to top Go down

Almost time Empty Re: Almost time

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:24 am

Serenel wrote:So in a little more then 24 hours, our Constitution shall be ratified, and we shall open nominations for the regions first Premier!

i think we should take this time to reflect on what an accomplishment we have acheived here.

some regions are never able to get to the point of creating a founding document, and we are on the verge of not only that, but creating a functioning government.

and we did it together, this is not a constitution of one man, a peice of paper dictated to the masses, held out on a whim. But a firm, and strong political pact that has been influenced by every Dirty Southerner (we need to think of a better name for ourselves tongue ), which means we have taken the first step, a real step to creating our very own unique culture here.

well done everyone! Exclamation

king flower geek jocolor sunny cheers cheers flower jocolor geek king rendeer sunny cheers

I really can't wait. This is an exciting moment for all of us in The Dirty South. This Constitution is the product of a whole lot of time and effort from many people in this region, and I am proud of each and every one of you.

As Serenel said, with the ratification we will begin nominations for Premier/DP and hold our region's first elections. As well, the Assembly will be legally established under law and commence their duties.

In regard to what our regional 'nickname' should be, I think we should call ourselves 'Southies' or something.

We are starting a new day in TDS; there will be plenty to do in the coming weeks/months with the fledgling government. I hope everyone is ready and anxious to get started and fulfill the democracy of this region.

Rgds.,
Cool Egg Sandwich
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anglenburgh Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:01 pm

Yeah! Whoot! I'm excited Very Happy

Sorry I've been kind of inactive, I'm really sick, I just keep getting worse and worse as the week goes on...
Anglenburgh
Anglenburgh

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenel Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:13 am

Congradulations everyone the Constitution has passed!!!

i have opened the nomination thread.

however i dont have much time to set up much else, i will set everything else up hopefully later tonight.

so if you have any interest at all in being the Dirty Souths first Premier, please nominate yourself and participate in our democracy!!
Serenel
Serenel

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenel Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:54 pm

Also, just so you guys know.

anyone is free to propse legislation, and begin debate in the General Assembly...we dont have to wait for the elections to be finalized
Serenel
Serenel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down