The Dirty Dirty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the structore of our government

+4
Columbia Station
Architektonikon
Cool Egg Sandwich
Serenel
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the structore of our government - Page 2 Empty Re: the structore of our government

Post  Serenel Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:09 pm

i beseech you to look at the thread, in this forum entitled WA Delegate, and you will find all your answers.

in short the Delegate shall be mandated to be the Founder.
Serenel
Serenel

Back to top Go down

the structore of our government - Page 2 Empty Re: the structore of our government

Post  Knights Inquisitor Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:22 pm

So we seem to have decided on a Prime Ministerial, Unicameral government, with PM appointed cabinet members, PM nominated, Assembly approved Chief Justice, Assembly appointed lower justices, where members of the Assembly are natives of The Dirty South registered on the Forum who have completed the Assembly Application, and been approved by the Assembly. That sound right?
Knights Inquisitor
Knights Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:40 am

Knights Inquisitor wrote:So we seem to have decided on a Prime Ministerial, Unicameral government, with PM appointed cabinet members, PM nominated, Assembly approved Chief Justice, Assembly appointed lower justices, where members of the Assembly are natives of The Dirty South registered on the Forum who have completed the Assembly Application, and been approved by the Assembly. That sound right?

You are mostly correct sir. Well, everything except the fact that participation in the Constitutional Convention grants automatic citizenship, and also that The Founder 'selects the appointment' to Chief Justice who is approved by the Assembly. I believe also that the Chief Justice selects the appointments to the lower justices; however they are approved by the Assembly. I am not sure about the last comment regarding the lower justices, though

Rgds.,
Cool Egg Sandwich
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenel Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:48 am

Cool Egg Sandwich wrote:
Knights Inquisitor wrote:So we seem to have decided on a Prime Ministerial, Unicameral government, with PM appointed cabinet members, PM nominated, Assembly approved Chief Justice, Assembly appointed lower justices, where members of the Assembly are natives of The Dirty South registered on the Forum who have completed the Assembly Application, and been approved by the Assembly. That sound right?

You are mostly correct sir. Well, everything except the fact that participation in the Constitutional Convention grants automatic citizenship, and also that The Founder 'selects the appointment' to Chief Justice who is approved by the Assembly. I believe also that the Chief Justice selects the appointments to the lower justices; however they are approved by the Assembly. I am not sure about the last comment regarding the lower justices, though

Rgds.,

ummm...i thought we did have it to were if you posted in the CC you would be a citizen when the constitution passes? or is that what you were saying?

as for the appointment for Associate Justices on the Supreme Court, or for the establishment of lower courts, all that will be the buisiness of the Assembly who can decide the process for selecting the Associate Justices to the Supreme Court, and how to select and establish the lower courts and their Justices if need arises.

Serenel
Serenel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:40 pm

Thanks for the clarification, Serenel.

And yes, I was saying that "posting in the C.C. grants citizenship"; I suppose I was unclear in my statement.
Cool Egg Sandwich
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anglenburgh Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:48 pm

Laughing Laughing you all are funny Laughing Laughing
Anglenburgh
Anglenburgh

Back to top Go down

Post  Architektonikon Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:46 pm

How many lower Justices will there be? I am wondering if there will be more positions in the gov than willing participants.
Architektonikon
Architektonikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:58 pm

rbaumill wrote:How many lower Justices will there be? I am wondering if there will be more positions in the gov than willing participants.

Initially, Chief Justice will be the sole justice of the region. The Assembly will be vested with the authority to "expand" the courts as they see fit. That will operate through their selection and "ratification" of new Justices.

Basically, the Assembly has the authority to expand the existing system.
Cool Egg Sandwich
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenel Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:02 pm

rbaumill wrote:How many lower Justices will there be? I am wondering if there will be more positions in the gov than willing participants.

That is always a possibility.

however that does not mean the structore should not still be in place.

in reality a region only needs about 3-4 people to 'work'

now i dont think that would be much fun, but all you need in theory is a head exec, cheif justice, and a couple people in the legislatore.

however a government should be created, and i think that is what we are doing here, that 'like a palm tree can bend in the wind'.

what i mean by that, is the winds of time can be strong either direction, and our constitution needs to be able to bend to the winds of time, when there isnt much activity, and bend to the winds of time when activity is through the roof. The tree does not move or re-make itself, its roots stay the same, and stay in place, but it can bend with the wind.
Serenel
Serenel

Back to top Go down

Post  Anglenburgh Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:36 pm

That is beautifully said.
Anglenburgh
Anglenburgh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2