The Dirty Dirty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Premier Press Releases

Go down

Official Premier Press Releases Empty Official Premier Press Releases

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:26 am

March 21, 2011: Premier Official Press Release (2:25 a.m. Eastern Standard Time)

As per the establishment of the Department of Culture/Internal Affairs and the Department of Immigration/Naturalization, I will declare in this press release my appointees to these executive departments.

My appointment to Minister of Culture and Internal Affairs shall be the nation of Knights Inquisitor. I believe that KI is certainly a fine choice to promote the Cultural Affairs of our great region. Very Happy

My appointment to Minister of Immigration and Naturalization shall be the nation of Anglenburgh. I have faith that Anglenburgh can direct the services of immigration/naturalization with both passion and integrity.

Each of these appointees has the best interests of The Dirty South at heart. I implore the members of the General Assembly to approve these appointments so we can get down to the urgent business of governing this great region.

Saludos,
Cool Egg Sandwich
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Official Premier Press Releases Empty Re: Official Premier Press Releases

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:10 am

March 23, 2011: Premier Official Press Release (12:05 a.m. Eastern Standard Time)

Foreign Affairs News:

Embassies have been proposed with the regions: 'Western Atlantic' and 'the North Pacific'.

Western Atlantic's WA Delegate is a close, personal friend of mine; furthermore, the two of us are fellow members in the NationStates National Sovereignty Organization. Informal relations with Western Atlantic already exist in this fashion.

The North Pacific is a feeder region, one of the largest in NationStates. While I highly doubt that tNP will encourage relations between our regions, we must consider all possibilities.

This press release officially declares that the Premier and his administration are pursuing diplomatic relations with the aforementioned regions.

Saludos,
Cool Egg Sandwich
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:32 pm

March 26, 2011: Premier Official Press Release (9:35 p.m. Eastern Standard Time)

Regarding the Military:

As per our constitution, the Premier is the Commander-in-Chief of the Dirty South military. While I understand that there is a certain wish for me to establish a military, I would much rather the matter be addressed by the legislators in the General Assembly.

In a time of crisis, or invasion, the Founder has the power to immediately eject and ban invaders from The Dirty South; an active Founder [which this region possesses] means that we will have little trouble squashing an invasion.

This does not mean that a military is out of the question; I simply leave the matter up to the General Assembly. Keep in mind, however, that your structure and legislation on the military must not violate the Constitutional stipulations regarding The Dirty South armed forces. I trust the General Assembly to legislate the structure and function of our military in a practical, representative manner.

Saludos,
Cool Egg Sandwich
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down