The Dirty Dirty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Assembly: "Consumer Product Safety"

Go down

How should the regional delegate vote on General Assembly Resolution: "Consumer Product Safety?"

General Assembly: "Consumer Product Safety" Vote_lcap100%General Assembly: "Consumer Product Safety" Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
General Assembly: "Consumer Product Safety" Vote_lcap0%General Assembly: "Consumer Product Safety" Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

General Assembly: "Consumer Product Safety" Empty General Assembly: "Consumer Product Safety"

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:41 am

Here is where we will debate the current GA Resolution: "Consumer Product Safety".

As many of you already know, this is a proposal that I drafted and it deals with regulating international trade of "unsafe consumer products". The general argument behind this proposal is to create a safer consumer environment within WA member nations; however, I did not want to regulate the domestic commerce of those WA nations. I settled for a prohibition on "import to and export from WA member nations."

A link to the proposal can be found Here.

Also attached is a poll question which will serve to determine my Delegate vote in the World Assembly [although this is my proposal, and I REALLY want it to pass, lol].

With that, I will cede the floor to your arguments For/Against this Resolution.

Rgds.,
Cool Egg Sandwich
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Assembly: "Consumer Product Safety" Empty Re: General Assembly: "Consumer Product Safety"

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:56 am

This is my proposal. 'Nuff said.

If you would like to read my arguments regarding this particular piece of legislation, please direct your attention Here...

I vote FOR this Resolution.

Rgds.,
Cool Egg Sandwich
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

General Assembly: "Consumer Product Safety" Empty Re: General Assembly: "Consumer Product Safety"

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:26 am

PASSED....

Thanks for the support everyone, CES is now a GA Resolution Author!
Cool Egg Sandwich
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down