The Dirty Dirty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Alliance of Queens: The Coana Family

4 posters

Go down

The Alliance of Queens: The Coana Family Empty The Alliance of Queens: The Coana Family

Post  Anglenburgh Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:49 pm

I have started this thread to:

1) See if anyone would mind if our Forum/Region introduce an Embassy to the Alliance of Queens? I would be willing to serve as the Ambassador too and from.

2) See if anyone would be interested in joining me in the Alliance? If you have an questions or comments you may leave them here or PM me. Smile

Anglenburgh wrote:
I, Queen Catherine IV of the Queendom of Anglenburgh and the Commonwealth of New Anglenburgh, come bearing marvelous word. I am the newest family member of the Coana Family located within the Alliance of Queens. I am known as the Lady Catherine.

I modestly and humbly campaign for others to consider joining this fantastic organization. The Coana Family is currently on the look out for potential family members to adopt and wed.

I urge you all to consider this great opportunity. We are a family and we offer a type of roleplay very seldom found; Cultural Roleplay!

I beseech you to stop by the forum: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Alliance_of_Queens/index.php?

or the Coana Family page: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Alliance_of_Queens/index.php?showforum=175

Yours truly,
Queen/Lady Catherine

Please and thank you for your responses in advance,
--Anglenburgh
Anglenburgh
Anglenburgh

Back to top Go down

The Alliance of Queens: The Coana Family Empty Re: The Alliance of Queens: The Coana Family

Post  Serenel Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:53 pm

I am sure once we have ratified our constitution and have an elected government, we would all be more then happy to establish an embassy with the Alliance of Queens. Very Happy

however since we have no formal goernment operations at this time, i personally do not think it would be appropriate.
Serenel
Serenel

Back to top Go down

The Alliance of Queens: The Coana Family Empty Re: The Alliance of Queens: The Coana Family

Post  Anglenburgh Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:58 pm

I understand and agree Laughing
Anglenburgh
Anglenburgh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Coana Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:50 pm

Thank you Catherine for taking on this role. I know the others back in AoQ will much appreciate you spreading the word about us.
Lilith Coana
Lilith Coana

Back to top Go down

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:59 pm

You are always welcome here, Lilith.

We look forward to fostering a strong diplomatic friendship in the very near future. Smile

Rgds.,
Cool Egg Sandwich
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Coana Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:02 am

Thank you. It is good to see such dedication within such a new region.
Lilith Coana
Lilith Coana

Back to top Go down

Post  Anglenburgh Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:18 am

It is a refreshing change of pace if I do say so myself Very Happy
Anglenburgh
Anglenburgh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum