The Dirty Dirty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prime Ministry/President

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Prime Ministry/President - Page 2 Empty Re: Prime Ministry/President

Post  Serenel Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:10 pm

I agree you do have very valid concerns.

it is something we must all think about, and keep in the forefront of our minds, that just because someone is new to the region, or has not been around for as long as other members, is not an inditment on their ability to lead.

i know that as long as i am around i will be tied by no political faction (i may join a party, but i shall not be a along the line sort of guy) and if i see a nation with potential, would not hesitate to offer a nomination if they were interested.
Serenel
Serenel

Back to top Go down

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Serenel wrote:I agree you do have very valid concerns.

it is something we must all think about, and keep in the forefront of our minds, that just because someone is new to the region, or has not been around for as long as other members, is not an inditment on their ability to lead.

i know that as long as i am around i will be tied by no political faction (i may join a party, but i shall not be a along the line sort of guy) and if i see a nation with potential, would not hesitate to offer a nomination if they were interested.

True, I have no doubt in your sincerity in that regard; however, I know that many nations [people] would be more inclined to just nominate their friends, or close political allies. That is not to say that nominating political allies is a bad thing, but it can blind certain people to the 'best possible candidate'. I just think we should free up the system; dealing with a couple "Elect Me" freakouts every once in awhile is a meager price to pay for ensuring people's political freedoms in TDS.
Cool Egg Sandwich
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anglenburgh Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:54 pm

Those are valid points and I would be willing to try Option A.
Anglenburgh
Anglenburgh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum