The Dirty Dirty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce Yourselves, MAKE FRIENDS...

+11
Anglenburgh
Lilith Coana
River
United Midwest
Knights Inquisitor
Shelaqua
TheRonald
Architektonikon
cupcakium
Serenel
Cool Egg Sandwich
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Introduce Yourselves, MAKE FRIENDS... - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourselves, MAKE FRIENDS...

Post  Knights Inquisitor Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:27 pm

You can't hide from the Spanish Inquisition, Serenal!
Knights Inquisitor
Knights Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourselves, MAKE FRIENDS... - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce Yourselves, MAKE FRIENDS...

Post  Serenel Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:46 pm

scratch Shocked Embarassed affraid Arrow
Serenel
Serenel

Back to top Go down

Post  Architektonikon Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Wink Yeah it costs way to much. It would be good in draft though
Architektonikon
Architektonikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Coana Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:05 pm

Merry Meet. I am Lady Lilith Coana from The Alliance of Queens. I am the Lady Castellan and previous Prime Minister there. Also I am the matriarch of the Coana family and I have just recently adopted a member of this region, Catherine. My region and i have been looking to make new connections to the other regions so I decided to stop by here and check out your region.
Lilith Coana
Lilith Coana

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenel Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:28 pm

welcome Lilith.

i hope once our region gets up and running.

the Dirty South and the Alliance of Queens can begin a friendship that will truley stand the test of time, and the NS CTE disease Very Happy
Serenel
Serenel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Coana Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Thank you Serenel.

It would be nice if our regions were to begin a friendship. You or anyone else here are always welcome in our region. If anyone would like a link just ask me.
Lilith Coana
Lilith Coana

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenel Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:19 am

As of course, you are, and always shall be, as long as i have any say in it atleast, free to send any puppet you choose to join us here in the Dirty South as well to join in our 'festivities', as it were.
Serenel
Serenel

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Coana Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:08 am

Thank you. When i get a moment i will do that
Lilith Coana
Lilith Coana

Back to top Go down

Post  Anglenburgh Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:49 am

Welcome Mother!
Anglenburgh
Anglenburgh

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith Coana Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:11 pm

Thank you Darling.
Lilith Coana
Lilith Coana

Back to top Go down

Post  dirlligaf Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:41 am

Name- David
Age- 22
Occupation- Call center bum

I watch waaay too many movies and, recently, a lot of TV. I also play a lot of RPGs, but on the video game side I detest JRPGS (final fantasy, etc)

Very Happy

dirlligaf

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenel Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:48 am

Lol.

well i am glad you have come over to the Dirty South David.

hope you enjoy what you see, and i look foreward to working with you in the future.

dont foreget to post something in the Constitutional Convention section, even if its just a 'I voted' in the CC Voting thread, so you can be granted automatic citizenship and thus be part of the General Assembly Very Happy

if you need anything or have any questions, let me know.
Serenel
Serenel

Back to top Go down

Post  Anglenburgh Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:02 pm

Welcome to the region!
Anglenburgh
Anglenburgh

Back to top Go down

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:40 pm

Welcome David...
Cool Egg Sandwich
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Western Charleston Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:51 pm

INTRO: Western Charleston
Name:Seamus (shay-mus) yea weird right lol
local: CHUCKTOWN, SOUTH CAKALACKEY

My Political Science Professor showed me NationStates, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Looking forward to being a part of The Dirty Dirty, as long as y'all can deal with my poor southern grammar I think this should be a lot of fun......

Peace and chicken grease,
From The Confederacy of Western Charleston

Western Charleston
Western Charleston

Back to top Go down

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:14 pm

Welcome Seamus, I hope you enjoy your time in The Dirty South. Might I recommend a few things to check out during your time here?

First, our "Daily Philosophy" section is perfect for the intellectually hungry. Our resident philosopher, Architektonikon, offers [usually] weekly lessons, ranging nearly all philosophical topics. He is an expert in the History of Philosophy, as well.

As well, we offer a section of the Forums dedicated to the World Assembly and the debates regarding each General Assembly Resolution; feel free to stop in, and offer your thoughts on the latest resolution.

As you've already checked out the Constitution, I would welcome you to just have fun and bum around for awhile until we can hold elections and get the government up and running.

Welcome!
Cool Egg Sandwich
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenel Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:21 pm

like CES as mentioned, there isnt terribly too much to do at the moment.

maybe converse a little in the Lounge, play a game or two, but i do ask all our new members to just bear with us, because soon there will be a whole slew of things we will have to manage and do.

glad to see you have decided to join the Dirty South Seamus.

i have a bachalors in political science myself, and if your looking for an interesting game to simulate politics, there isnt anything much better then NS, and the regional governments that form.
Serenel
Serenel

Back to top Go down

Post  Vingtor Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:23 pm

Hi, I am Charles. I live in Texas and work at a TDCJ facility. I started playing nationstates a few days ago when I heard about it from my sister. I like the usual stuff TV(mostly anime), Video Games(FPS and the Elder scroll series), Reading(Currently on the Boxer Rebellion by Diane Preston). Can't say I am too much into Harry Potter, but that cool.
Vingtor
Vingtor

Back to top Go down

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Welcome Charles, great to have you in The Dirty South. As I have seen already, you are into the Roleplaying aspect of NationStates (which I must admit I am interested in as well, but mostly the World Assembly RP). You should check out the Roleplay section of our Forum and contribute your 'national statistics' for our "in the works" map...

In any event, there is plenty to check out here, and much more in the future once our government gets underway. I am glad you chose to live in The Dirty South, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to send me a PM / telegram in-game.

Rgds.,
Cool Egg Sandwich
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourselves, MAKE FRIENDS... - Page 2 Empty Greetings all

Post  The Desert of the Mind Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Howdy,
I'm Rick from Vegas, 40's , long haired / bearded , unemployed (bloody capitalists!)
Just ran into NS by accident and I'm wondering what it's all about. Any links i could
follow to get more of a feel for it all? Any views and opinions about NS would
be welcome, the more info the better Smile

Thanx for any help or Info,
The Desert of the Mind
The Desert of the Mind

Back to top Go down

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:32 pm

Yeti Breath wrote:Howdy,
I'm Rick from Vegas, 40's , long haired / bearded , unemployed (bloody capitalists!)
Just ran into NS by accident and I'm wondering what it's all about. Any links i could
follow to get more of a feel for it all? Any views and opinions about NS would
be welcome, the more info the better Smile

Thanx for any help or Info,

Hey Rick, send me a telegram in game, or a PM on these forums, and I will provide you with some nice links with information about the game, and certain aspects of it.

Welcome to the region / Forums! Good to have you...

Saludos,
Cool Egg Sandwich
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anglenburgh Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:14 pm

Welcome to the region and the forums Yeti
Anglenburgh
Anglenburgh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum