The role of the WA Delegate

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: The role of the WA Delegate

Post  Serenel on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:57 pm

umm no, i dont mean militaristic liberations from our regional armies efforts.

i mean the Security Council also houses 'votes' to 'liberate' regions that have been hostially taken over.

essentially the vote is to lift the password protection from the power of the invader delegate.

it is a function of the security council just like 'condemning' and
'commending' is.
avatar
Serenel

Posts : 469
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 29
Location : Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The role of the WA Delegate

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:58 pm

Serenel wrote:umm no, i dont mean militaristic liberations from our regional armies efforts.

i mean the Security Council also houses 'votes' to 'liberate' regions that have been hostially taken over.

essentially the vote is to lift the password protection from the power of the invader delegate.

it is a function of the security council just like 'condemning' and
'commending' is.

Hrmm, I was unaware of that function of the Security Council. Perhaps we could scrap the 'Commend / Condemn' and merely participate in the 'liberation' efforts, as I do believe in its validity.

That seems like the only "legitimate" function of the World Assembly: Security Council

_________________
~The Little Green Ghouls of Cool Egg Sandwich alien
(WA Delegate / Premier)

~Teh Dirty South Boss geek
(Founder)
avatar
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Posts : 506
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 29
Location : City of Champs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The role of the WA Delegate

Post  River on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Take a look at Greece. It's still in the hands of the Persian Empire even though the SC has "liberated" it. It as a shiny badge, but all that did was to lift the PW protection that the Persian placed on the region.
avatar
River

Posts : 169
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 35
Location : Chicago, IL USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The role of the WA Delegate

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:02 pm

River wrote:Take a look at Greece. It's still in the hands of the Persian Empire even though the SC has "liberated" it. It as a shiny badge, but all that did was to lift the PW protection that the Persian placed on the region.

So essentially nothing beneficial happened as a result of the SC liberation?

_________________
~The Little Green Ghouls of Cool Egg Sandwich alien
(WA Delegate / Premier)

~Teh Dirty South Boss geek
(Founder)
avatar
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Posts : 506
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 29
Location : City of Champs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The role of the WA Delegate

Post  Serenel on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:03 pm

Hmm, that does suck.

but that is probably because the Defenders couldnt amass enough support.

I do however understand your argument that even though the SC vote to 'liberate' it, the Defenders were still not able to change anything.
avatar
Serenel

Posts : 469
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 29
Location : Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The role of the WA Delegate

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:06 pm

Serenel wrote:Hmm, that does suck.

but that is probably because the Defenders couldnt amass enough support.

I do however understand your argument that even though the SC vote to 'liberate' it, the Defenders were still not able to change anything.

The WA gnomes have no jurisdiction in the Security Council, methinks...

_________________
~The Little Green Ghouls of Cool Egg Sandwich alien
(WA Delegate / Premier)

~Teh Dirty South Boss geek
(Founder)
avatar
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Posts : 506
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 29
Location : City of Champs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The role of the WA Delegate

Post  River on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Right! That's why some of us are getting involved.
avatar
River

Posts : 169
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 35
Location : Chicago, IL USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The role of the WA Delegate

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:09 pm

River wrote:Right! That's why some of us are getting involved.

Well, the "real" involvement (i.e. military liberation) would be something that TDS may have a future hand in. I don't think the SC is really the best way to 'get things done', though.

_________________
~The Little Green Ghouls of Cool Egg Sandwich alien
(WA Delegate / Premier)

~Teh Dirty South Boss geek
(Founder)
avatar
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Posts : 506
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 29
Location : City of Champs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The role of the WA Delegate

Post  River on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:12 pm

The only good thing that the SC does id lift regional PW's that were placed by invaders.
avatar
River

Posts : 169
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 35
Location : Chicago, IL USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The role of the WA Delegate

Post  Serenel on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:19 pm

which in reality is a help to defenders if they are really getting whiped by the invaders, which seems to happen more often then not, because it is alot easier to invade then it is to defend.
avatar
Serenel

Posts : 469
Join date : 2011-02-13
Age : 29
Location : Maryland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The role of the WA Delegate

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:22 pm

Serenel wrote:which in reality is a help to defenders if they are really getting whiped by the invaders, which seems to happen more often then not, because it is alot easier to invade then it is to defend.

That is why I have no authority in the capacity of WA Delegate. All the authority is vested in the Founder, making us incredibly safe from invasion and PW raping.

_________________
~The Little Green Ghouls of Cool Egg Sandwich alien
(WA Delegate / Premier)

~Teh Dirty South Boss geek
(Founder)
avatar
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Posts : 506
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 29
Location : City of Champs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The role of the WA Delegate

Post  River on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:22 pm

I haven't seen a good defender since Leviathan quit. He had all the raiders terrified of him and his ability to anticipate their actions.
avatar
River

Posts : 169
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 35
Location : Chicago, IL USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The role of the WA Delegate

Post  Anglenburgh on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:52 pm

I miss Leviathan Crying or Very sad
avatar
Anglenburgh

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The role of the WA Delegate

Post  River on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:15 pm

Were you part of the DC or knew him in Pax Britannia?
avatar
River

Posts : 169
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 35
Location : Chicago, IL USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The role of the WA Delegate

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:24 pm

When did y'all start playing, again?

_________________
~The Little Green Ghouls of Cool Egg Sandwich alien
(WA Delegate / Premier)

~Teh Dirty South Boss geek
(Founder)
avatar
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Posts : 506
Join date : 2011-01-25
Age : 29
Location : City of Champs

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The role of the WA Delegate

Post  River on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:03 pm

March 2003
avatar
River

Posts : 169
Join date : 2011-01-31
Age : 35
Location : Chicago, IL USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The role of the WA Delegate

Post  Anglenburgh on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:54 pm

I was only kidding, I didn't know Leviathan. I started in 2007
avatar
Anglenburgh

Posts : 208
Join date : 2011-02-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The role of the WA Delegate

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum