The Dirty Dirty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nations Name?

3 posters

Go down

Nations Name? Empty Nations Name?

Post  Serenel Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:58 am

So i thought a fun thing to talk about, would be what inspired your nations name? and how do you properly pronounce your nations name?

its rather easy for multipule people to pronounce different names in their heads the way they seem them, and sometimes it is fun to understand how the person themselves pronounces their name.

Also, some people have some pretty interesting stories as to how and why they named their nation the way they did.

so i will go first.

the way to Pronounce my name, Serenel is:
(Sara)*(Nel)

and the story of my nations name is nothing of great fanfare.

i guess i always like the S sound, and felt it gave off a vibe of strength and fortitude.

and then it was just basically trial and error to get a name that was not already reserved, which is quite a hassel now a days, lol, it seems all the good names are taken, and one has to start to be rather unique with their names construct....

so anyways, any good stories behind why you guys named your nations the way you did?
Serenel
Serenel

Back to top Go down

Nations Name? Empty Re: Nations Name?

Post  Anglenburgh Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:06 pm

ANGLENBURGH

Mine is inspired by a castle in Germany, Kasteel Engelenburg. It is pronounced "On-glen-burg" but the "On" is a little phlegmy hahaha like nasally and the extra "h" at the end was just for originality.
Anglenburgh
Anglenburgh

Back to top Go down

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:42 pm

I like Egg Sandwiches and I'm pretty cool once you get to know me.
Cool Egg Sandwich
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum