Definitions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Definitions

Post  Serenel on Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:33 am

So this is the section i am posting alot of our 'miscelannious' stuff.

I believe i have included everything, save our discussion on puppets, because i already have something written for that, but it is on another computer, so i wont be able to add that bit on till tomorrow evening at the earliest, probably Thursday evening realistically.

also Amendments will have its own section, and our Bill of Rights will have its own section.

Also CES, i am mostly guestimatting i have listed all your puppets, if you want me to include another one let me know of course.

so take a look over at this, tell me what you guys think, because this stuff is alot more unique, it required a little more off putting language, as it were, so any suggestions would be appreciated.

Section IV- Definitions

Article A- The Founder

1. The Founder of the Dirty South is The Holy Empire of Teh Dirty South Boss, and all the puppets he declares as his own, which include, but are not limited to:
a. The Little Green Ghouls of Cool Egg Sandwich
b. The Empire of Egg Sandwich
c. The Corporate Robot FUPA of Cool Eggs

2. At anytime, the Founder can announce, either through the RMB on the NS page, or to the General Assembly on the forum, the establishment of another Puppet he would like recognized under the powers of this constitution.

3. For simplicity, in all future legal documents, acts, and in this constitution the founder of the Dirty South, can be referred to simply as The Holy Empire of Teh Dirty South Boss, etc., and one would be referring not only to the sole nation The Holy Empire of Teh Dirty South Boss, but all other affiliated puppets as well.

4. The Founder of the Dirty South has no Executive, Legislative, or Judicial powers for the sole purpose of being the founder.

Article B- The Office of The World Assembly Delegate

1. The World Assembly Delegate is hereby mandated to be The Holy Empire of Teh Dirty South Boss, etc.

2. The Office of The World Assembly Delegate has no Executive, Legislative or Judicial powers granted to it by this constitution.

3. The Holy Empire of Teh Dirty South Boss, etc. is free to administer the duties of The World Assembly Delegate how he sees fit, and in the facets granted to the office by the NS site.

Article C- Citizenship

1. A Nation-state must have a nation residing in the region The Dirty South, to be considered a Citizen of the Dirty South

2. A Nation-state must be registered on the forums of The Dirty South, to be considered a Citizen of the Dirty South

3. If a Nation-state is in compliance with Section IV, Article C, Clause 1&2, and has participated in the Constitutional Convention through a post in one of the affiliated forums, they shall be considered a citizen upon the passage of this constitution.

4. All other Nation-states must first fill out an application for Citizenship and be granted Citizenship by the sitting administration before being granted the full rights of a Citizen of The Dirty South

5. If a Nation-state is in compliance with Section IV, Article C, Clause 2&3, however they have neither participated in the Constitutional Convention, as laid out in Section IV, Article C, Clause 3. Nor have they been granted Citizenship by a sitting administration as laid out in Section IV, Article C, Clause 4, They have none of the rights of a citizen, and no rights granted by this constitution, and will as such be considered Civilians of the Dirty South.

Article D- Forum Registration

1. It is hereby mandated by this constitution that all nation-states who register for the Forums of the Dirty South, must do so with the name of their Nation in NS.

2. The Admins of the forum are hereby ordered to reject any and all registrations that do not comply with Section IV, Article D, clause 1, and to vigorously see to it that said clause is enforced, and followed.
Serenel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Definitions

Post  Anglenburgh on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:56 pm

I like it, makes the role of whoever will be in charge of naturalizing nations that much easier! Rolling Eyes Wink
Anglenburgh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRonald on Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:24 pm

Nice, it lays out a lot of info that has been discussed in a very clear way. I like it.

TheRonald

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cleaned up version...

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:57 am

Hey Serenel, as always I took the liberty of changing some things grammatically. I'll let you know where I have changed the document, so to speak.

I changed the wording of Article A, Clause 4 because in its previous form, the wording was rather vague. I felt this clause would prevent CES from running for Premier, so I edited the clause a bit.

Quite frankly, Article C, Clause 5 was an absolute grammatical mess, lol. I changed the wording around, and I think it should be quite a bit more easily legible.

Other than that great job. Here is the newer version. Review this and take note, let me know if you think it looks good.

Section IV- Definitions

Article A- The Founder

1. The Founder of the Dirty South is The Holy Empire of Teh Dirty South Boss, and all the puppets he declares as his own, which include, but are not limited to:
a. The Little Green Ghouls of Cool Egg Sandwich
b. The Empire of Egg Sandwich
c. The Corporate Robot FUPA of Cool Eggs

2. At anytime, the Founder can announce, either through the RMB on the NS page, or to the General Assembly on the forum, the establishment of another Puppet he would like recognized under the powers of this constitution.

3. For simplicity, in all future legal documents, acts, and in this constitution the founder of the Dirty South, can be referred to simply as The Holy Empire of Teh Dirty South Boss, etc., and one would be referring not only to the sole nation The Holy Empire of Teh Dirty South Boss, but all other affiliated puppets as well.

4. The Founder of the Dirty South has no Executive, Legislative, or Judicial powers in his role as The Dirty South founder.

Article B- The Office of The World Assembly Delegate

1. The World Assembly Delegate is hereby mandated to be The Holy Empire of Teh Dirty South Boss, etc.

2. The Office of The World Assembly Delegate has no Executive, Legislative or Judicial powers granted to it by this constitution.

3. The Holy Empire of Teh Dirty South Boss, etc. is free to administer the duties of The World Assembly Delegate how he sees fit, and in the facets granted to the office by the NS site.

Article C- Citizenship

1. A Nation-state must have a nation residing in the region The Dirty South, to be considered a Citizen of the Dirty South

2. A Nation-state must be registered on the forums of The Dirty South, to be considered a Citizen of the Dirty South

3. If a Nation-state is in compliance with Section IV, Article C, Clause 1&2, and has participated in the Constitutional Convention through a post in one of the affiliated forums, they shall be considered a citizen upon the passage of this constitution.

4. All other Nation-states must first fill out an application for Citizenship and be granted Citizenship by the sitting administration before being granted the full rights of a Citizen of The Dirty South

5. If a Nation-state is in compliance with Section IV, Article C, Clause 1&2, but has neither participated in the Constitutional Convention, as laid out in Section IV, Article C, Clause 3, nor have they been granted Citizenship by a sitting administration, as laid out in Section IV, Article C, Clause 4, they will have none of the rights of a citizen, and no rights granted by this constitution. As such, these Nation-states will be considered Civilians of the Dirty South.

Article D- Forum Registration

1. It is hereby mandated by this constitution that all nation-states who register for the Forums of the Dirty South, must do so with the name of their Nation in NS.

2. The Admins of the forum are hereby ordered to reject any and all registrations that do not comply with Section IV, Article D, clause 1, and to vigorously see to it that said clause is enforced, and followed.

Edit: Article C, Clause 5 changed to reflect "recognition" of Clause 1&2 with respect to citizenship.

Last edited by Cool Egg Sandwich on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:37 am; edited 1 time in total

~Teh Dirty South Boss geek
(Founder)
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenel on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:26 am

The only thing i can see that needs to be augmented from the edits you points out was Artcile C, Clause 5.

we can just mention Section IV, Article C, Clause 2, we must also recgonize clause one.

because if we didnt, this could lead to foregin dignitaries and the like, being considered Civilians of the Dirty South, and i dont think they would like that, and i dont think we would want that...
Serenel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:37 am

Serenel wrote:The only thing i can see that needs to be augmented from the edits you points out was Artcile C, Clause 5.

we can just mention Section IV, Article C, Clause 2, we must also recgonize clause one.

because if we didnt, this could lead to foregin dignitaries and the like, being considered Civilians of the Dirty South, and i dont think they would like that, and i dont think we would want that...

My previous post has been amended to reflect this. Take a peek and see if you like...

(Founder)
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenel on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:39 am

looks good to me. Very Happy

if we keep up at this pase, i think we may have a constitution that we can put up to vote by friday...
Serenel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:57 am

Good deals...

(Founder)
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenel on Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:15 am

Okay, here is the Article about puppets.

i toyed with trying to include the definition of what a puppet was, but i think in any case the Attorney General could present the case for said definition, and i would hope we would have a Cheif Justice competant enough to understand.

also if we tried to include a definition...you are just leaving yourself open for a loop hole, so i tried to go by the doctorine of KISS. (Keep It Simple Stupid)

but tell me what you guys think:

Article E: Puppets

1. registering a puppet government on the forum of The Dirty South, with their very own account is hereby outlawed.

2. This Article shall be enforced by the Admins of the forum, and moderators.

3. If an admin discovers multiple accounts they are allowed to take immediate action by placing the puppet account into a mask, which this constitution mandates will be able to see and post in the Supreme Court.

4. If multiple accounts are discovered by a moderator, they must submit a report to an admin, who must further investigate, and who may then take the immediate action outlined Section V, Article E. Clause 4.

5. All actions are reviewable by the Supreme Court, where the decision can be upheld, or repealed.
Serenel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:52 pm

Serenel wrote:Okay, here is the Article about puppets.

i toyed with trying to include the definition of what a puppet was, but i think in any case the Attorney General could present the case for said definition, and i would hope we would have a Cheif Justice competant enough to understand.

also if we tried to include a definition...you are just leaving yourself open for a loop hole, so i tried to go by the doctorine of KISS. (Keep It Simple Stupid)

but tell me what you guys think:

Article E: Puppets

1. Registering a puppet government on the forum of The Dirty South with its own separate account is hereby outlawed.

2. This Article shall be enforced by the Admins and Moderators of the forum.

3. If an Admin discovers multiple accounts they are allowed to take immediate action by placing the puppet account into a mask, which this constitution mandates will be able to view and post in the Supreme Court.

4. If multiple accounts are discovered by a Moderator, they must submit a report to an Admin, who must further investigate, and may take immediate action as outlined in Section V, Article E. Clause 3.

5. All actions are reviewable by the Supreme Court, where the decision can either be upheld or overturned.

I cleaned things up a bit, and made some spelling/grammatical changes. Let me know what you think.

Rgds.,

(Founder)
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top