The Dirty Dirty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Regional Flag (Possible Vote?)

+3
Serenel
River
Cool Egg Sandwich
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Regional Flag (Possible Vote?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Regional Flag (Possible Vote?)

Post  Anglenburgh Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:51 pm

I don't speak German sooooo yeah, my French class was just experimenting with our teachers language cards one day. Good times, good times. tongue
Anglenburgh
Anglenburgh

Back to top Go down

Regional Flag (Possible Vote?) - Page 2 Empty Re: Regional Flag (Possible Vote?)

Post  Architektonikon Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:39 pm

Oh is he big in Germany.... HA He single handedly tore down the Berlin wall. Do you want me to post the youtube of it? River. Ich spreche Deutsch. Bist du?
Architektonikon
Architektonikon

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRonald Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:07 pm

Haha please post that video, the world needs to see what David Hasselhoff did for Germany.

TheRonald

Back to top Go down

Post  Architektonikon Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Here is the Hoff taking down the berlin wall https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zXiClnK8oE
Architektonikon
Architektonikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:00 pm

rbaumill wrote:Here is the Hoff taking down the berlin wall https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zXiClnK8oE

Comedy gold...
Cool Egg Sandwich
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Architektonikon Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:18 pm

lol
Architektonikon
Architektonikon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zitru Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:52 pm

Cool Egg Sandwich wrote:Well, I was thinking something more along the lines of proposing a few pictures / flags / MSpaints / etc. and we can hold a series of "voting rounds" where particular pictures will advance until we narrow the choices down to a few, and then we hold a regional poll to decide the winner.

We could always just seek an aspiring MSPaint artist within TDS, and enlist them with the creation of a national crest. We could include various symbols and colors which we deem hold significance for our region, and go from there.

I think dragons. It really pulls out and gives true state: ITS US! Very Happy What you think?

Zitru

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2