The Dirty Dirty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to your Constitutional Convention

2 posters

Go down

Welcome to your Constitutional Convention Empty Welcome to your Constitutional Convention

Post  Serenel Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:29 pm

Please come in and discuss what we hope will be the foundations of our constitution, and how our region will take shape in the future.

this is a very important time in our regions history, and it can only become great if everyone participates.

i encourage, NAY, i beg you, please participate, and par take, even if you arent a law buff, or a political buff, now is the time to let your voice be heard, there is no better moment then right now, no better chance then this one to create a bright and prosperous future for this region, we must all dig in our heels and do some work, i have faith in all of you that we will make the Dirty South a shinning beacon to the rest of the NS community, and that all starts HERE and it all starts NOW!

so with that i open the constitutional convention!

*breaks the champagin bottle on the side of the brick wall*
Serenel
Serenel

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your Constitutional Convention Empty @Constitutional Convention

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:38 pm

Hello everyone and welcome to the 'Constitutional Convention' (CC) of The Dirty South. I know this is a very exciting time for me, but I hope this is a truly defining moment for ALL the nations in the region. Currently, I hold the Delegate seat and my other nation, "Dirty South Boss", is the Founder of this wonderful region.

But I feel this "power" is not justly gained or held, and I call to the people of the region to create a government that is not defined by desires of a few, but by the needs of the many. With that, I will hold one voice within this CC, and my voice will only be as important as the voice of my neighbor.

I believe the first point of order within this Constitutional Convention should be to clearly define the powers of the Founder.
Cool Egg Sandwich
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your Constitutional Convention Empty Re: Welcome to your Constitutional Convention

Post  Serenel Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:41 pm

I think that should be a good issue to talk off the bat as well, i will create for it, its very own topic so we can keep things organized.

also i foregot to mention in my haste and excitment, if you feel like something should be created into a topic, please post here and let us know and if it wasnt already in the plans to make that topic, i am 99.9% once it is brought to my attention it will be made into a topic for discussion.
Serenel
Serenel

Back to top Go down

Welcome to your Constitutional Convention Empty Re: Welcome to your Constitutional Convention

Post  Cool Egg Sandwich Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:19 am

Possibly make a thread for 'Role of Delegate' and/or 'How Delegate is Elected'...
Cool Egg Sandwich
Cool Egg Sandwich
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Serenel Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:22 am

I thought that was being discussed in the Founders thread, but i do suppose it could always use its own thread, done and dusted Very Happy
Serenel
Serenel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down